Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Will Donald Trump Now Release His Tax Returns?

I’m really proud of myself,” Donald Trump said this morning upon learning that President Obama has released his long form birth certificate. ‘The Donald’ held a press conference to tout that he “accomplished something that nobody has been able to accomplish.” Now having been proven to be a conspiracist, perhaps the divorced-from-reality star will remember that he has his own records to deliver. Last week, Trump told ABC’s George Stephanopoulos that he’d release his tax returns when Obama released his birth certificate:
TRUMP: I have a great company, I’ve done a great job which I’ve run you’ll see what a great job because I’ll do a full disclosure of finances.
STEPHANOPOULOS: Including tax returns?
TRUMP: Maybe I’ll do the tax returns when Obama does his birth certificate.
Watch it:

I’ll tie my tax returns into Obama’s birth certificate,” he later said. Of course, now that Obama has officially put this issue to rest, the secretive billionaire may find another excuse to avoid releasing the potentially damning documents — like demanding Obama’s college records, his SAT scores, college thesis, and on and on…

No comments:

Post a Comment