Tuesday, June 26, 2012

National HIV and STD Testing Day

The National HIV and STD Testing Resources Web site (aka HIVtest.cdc.gov and FindSTDtest.org) is a service of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC). This Web site provides users with locations for HIV and STD testing and STD vaccines around the United States.


For more information about HIV/AIDS, STDs, or Viral Hepatitis, please contact
CDC-INFO Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 8 p.m. (ET) at:
cdcinfo@cdc.gov
or
1-800-CDC-INFO
(1-800-232-4636)
TTY: 1-888-232-6348

Additional online resources:
HIV/AIDS Information – www.cdc.gov/hiv
STD Information – www.cdc.gov/std
Hepatitis Information – www.cdc.gov/hepatitis

If you experience a problem with this site, please e-mail hivtestwebmaster@cdcnpin.org
To update or add a testing location on this site, please complete the online form


FIND A TESTING SITE NEAR YOU!


For Those who Live in Baltimore you can contact or go into one of these locations (I was walking down North Ave coming from Everyone's Place and someone gave me the Card Below) I decided to read up on it and posted the information here. I myself have had my monthly checkup during the month of May and all is well with me. I think everyone who reads this should know their status:


1 comment:

  1. Some of the women are pregnant and due to the conditions of pregnancy, they end up getting different symptoms while others will get the typical HIV symptoms in women.


    chlamydia test

    ReplyDelete