Monday, February 7, 2011

The Angry Black Women In The Super-bowl Commercial, Fact or Friction

I see a lot of people are really jumping off at this commercial, but why?  Do some people see it as things are today or is it just made up?  Anyhow, I have heard guys say that the lady was the one that needed to cut the calories, and others say she was a nice thick Black-woman.
I have heard ladies say this is showing how Black-men don't respect them.  And a 'few' who say that some Women can be a bit bossy with their men.  Anyhow, you decide:
                      

                                          

I think she was a nice thick sister myself, but I am not sure I would have put up with all that abuse.  I did find it funny how they put the white lady in there to put a wedge between them.  However, if you had more sister really caring about their Black men their would be no need to throw cans. And brothers, lets make a effort to keep our eyes on the sisters if this is at all possible.  I often find it funny how the brothers who can attract the sisters without effort will look away from them so easy. Plus, why are the sister so quick to make men look away from them?
So, in the end we probably have white advertisers making a good commercial and at the same time putting Black-men and Black-women at odds, yet again.  Will both sides stop drinking the stuff, No! Will both sides start to talk before throwing anything, mostly words? No!  Did the advertisers do their job learning what gets attention even  if no one  likes the product, Yes! 
Remember, look before you leap. 

No comments:

Post a Comment