Thursday, April 26, 2012

Woman Says, "I THOUGHT I WAS TAKING A S88T" While Giving Birth & Drowning Her Child In The Toilet!!!!

What kind of "Shit" is this to not know that you are pregnant, and to live at home with your parents and they not know you are pregnant. This is just some sad shit here, sorry to curse but this is just sad! And to some point I don't feel anything for this lady, and I use that term loosely! I will re-post a link to a video that has had me thinking about this ever since I first saw it.  Yes, the dude curses a lot but we need to be cursed at for some of the stuff we just do, and the decisions we make.  As long as we learn something! Wish I could meet a black women and have kids, but during these times the nice guy is himself shitted on, and not wanted by black women today.  Anyhow, to see this 'lady' shit out her kid and have no idea as to what was happening, or that the act she did several months prior could cause the act of child birth is quite alarming. The girls mother hides behind the usual stuff when talking on camera like religion, ignorance, and denial, but this 'shit' is getting old.

See the whole sad event here:



Related Post and Needed Intervention:

What about "Down Low Hoes"?

--------------

2 comments:

  1. If that was her son, she would be singing a different tune, because I notice they are quick to give up their sons to the system while they fight tooth and nail to keep their daughters out of the system even though they committed cold blood murder which is a double standard. Black women stop the double standard.
    Disclaimer- Not all black women, but most of them are. HEE HEE HEE!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I see she got her nails did. Multi-colors to. Must be a sign of grieving that I don't know about. When my mother died besides dressing up for the funeral I was unshaven and unkempt for a couple weeks. This chick lost a baby and she painting her nails like she going clubbing.

    ReplyDelete