Thursday, April 19, 2012

What about "Down Low Hoes"? (One Man's Opinion)



Viewer Discretion Advised And Open Ears Needed For The Good Points He Makes!

Points of the vid:
  • White men have been by FAR the GAYEST of GAY in our entire CIVILIZATION. 
  • Black men are LESS gay (the openly registered ones). 
  • White people do NOT COMPLAIN about GAYS being a problem. So how come the ones with the MOST are complaining the LEAST? 
  • Which means white people just hold THEMSELVES more ACCOUNTABLE. 
  • 60% of black women with a child will have ANOTHER CHILD with ANOTHER MAN
  • STDs in blacks spread by that kind of PURE HIGH RISK PROMISCUITY without protection. He makes a good point that if the down low men and that dirty dick was so FRIGHTENING, then you'd be too SCARED to even go out and HAVE MULTIPLE baby daddy's. You'd stick with the few "safe" guys. 
  • Which means blaming down low men, as you'd figure, is a TOTAL STRAW MAN. 
  • Then it mentions other things like his ex-girl was cheating on him with 3 other guys, and she said she WAS SAVED. (That kind of hypocrisy is so accepted and commonplace now, but really that's a TERRIBLE thing.) And by down low women he means LOWDOWN rotten women, not "lesbian" women.

Point A:



Lady Tells It Like It Is:



Timsomor Note:

This guy did make some good points in this series of videos that appealed to me at one time, but after hanging out on his site, listening to his show, and commenting on the live thread I realized that was not the place for me to be at all! He had certain guest with crazy agenda's that were a bit too right-wing for me. Though, he did speak to what I have been seeing and feeling at one time when I believed he was being truthful about certain situations. I could not tell you what he has going today because I have not watched or read any of his material for sometime. However, I will let a few of the articles that I feel he made his case for stay on this site. I will also state, "I am Not A Follower Of This Guy." I just listened to the video's one day and said some of this makes sense, so people should hear his opinion, that's all. 

I will agree with him about one thing,  I did run into a person on Newsone's comment section that had about 15 different screen names who did remind of what he was saying in the third video about people that don't agree with their points they will try to get your stuff taken down. In this persons case, they would use Their different names to win their arguments, most of which they would start. If you ever see the name Click Here on Newsone or any Disqus pages, and they don't like your comments. They will try to bait you with one personality and dump on you with some of the rest. It even has male screen names and multiple Black Planet Accounts. I expose them on the site in this topic.  


Find the main antagonist in the thread and it's them under one of there many names. They hate anything liberal or fair. Just go to any of the Obama posts on that site and read for yourself.

This is one reason why I don't comment on Newsone that much anymore. Anyhow, that was just my thoughts, but when talking about the person with the multiple screen names that has been proven by use of IP Addresses and getting her/them to reply to other sites while the IP Address never changed. So, remember that some people won't even let you speak on your opinion anymore. That was the first conservative black Muslim I have ever met!


The smart learn from the mistakes of others.
The average learn from their own mistakes.
The dumb never learn.
Fools raise more fools, cycle repeats.

----------------------


No comments:

Post a Comment