Tuesday, May 17, 2011

15-year-old graduates from college

BALTIIMORE (WBFF/CNN) - A Baltimore 15-year-old is preparing for law school after completing fours of college in record time.

Monday, Ty Hobson-Powell became one of the youngest students to graduate The University of Baltimore.

"I mean I don't consider myself a genius, I just say that I've capitalized on my experiences, I've made the most of everything with the help of educators," Ty said.


"I just knew that he was just more advanced for children his age. You know, I could sit down and have a conversation with him at 2-years old," said Liz Hobson-Powell, his mother

Liz said she is not surprised by her son's accomplishments because he was studying Chinese at age 3. He graduated from high school at age 13, and attended Howard University.

Powell remained focused, transferred to The University of Baltimore and completed four years of college in two years. He is now preparing for law school.

"My siblings, my parents would tell you that I always love to argue, and I'd figure that I'd make a career out of it," Powell said.

Liz said since the age of 4 he always said he wanted to be attorney general, but first he must get his driver's license.



----------------

Computer Repair Home Study Course

Learn How To Repair Your Computer Today! -save Money OnCostly Repairs And Even Start Your Own Business. Join Thousands Of Others WhoLearned New Skills, Jump Started Their Careers, Made Extra Money, And StartedTheir Biz With The Computer Repair Course!

The Beginners Guide To Minecraft - Minecrafter Secrets

This Is The Minecraft Guide Everyone Is Looking For! Get TheJump On The Hottest Game Online Right Now With Millions Of Fans And LiterallyOver 20,000 People Searching For A Strategy Tips Guide To Help Them EveryMonth!

No comments:

Post a Comment