Monday, July 8, 2013

When Israel Was In Egypt’s Land, Let My People Go: Biblical Israelites Are Black (theafrolounge.com)

The Israelites of the Holy Bible are African (black) people. The book of Deuteronomy chapter 28 speaks of the curse of the Israelites in which they are scattered around the earth by ships in captivity (slaves) and oppressed by the enemy. This only relates to the African Slave Trade. Many believe this “curse” was added when the Bible was last revised by a European, King James, in 1611 to justify the European enslavement and mistreatment of black people around the world.

Genesis chapter 10 speaks of Africa;

Gen 10:1 Now these are the generations of the sons of Noah, Shem, Ham, and Japheth: and unto them were sons born after the flood. Genesis 10: 6, And the sons of Ham; Cush, and Mizraim, and Phut, and Canaan.

Cush is present day Ethiopia, Mizraim is present day Egypt, Phut is present day Libya, Canaan is present day Palestine Israel. Black people are the indigenous people to these lands.

In Israel today, the black people are oppressed, discriminated against and called Cush’she, which means nigga.

People tend to equate northeast Africa, currently known as the ‘middle east’ today, with light skinned Arabs. Historically, it’s known that the white Arabs violently forced a majority of the blacks out of Egypt and into Sudan (which means “land of Blacks”), where they are still being tormented. Those same white Arabs are accused of falsely claiming Egypt as their own land.

Egyptian hieroglyphics clearly show the people as being black. Did you know the noses on some of the Sphinx were blown off to hide their African feature? The bone structures of Pharaoh mummies are those of African men.


egypt

Sphinx in Giza

israelite 2


When Israel Was in Egypt’s Land
By: African American spiritual

When Israel was in Egypt’s land, Let My people go;
Oppressed so hard they could not stand, Let My people go;
Go down, Moses, way down in Egypt’s land,
Tell old Pharaoh: Let My people go.

The Lord told Moses what to do, Let My people go;
To lead the children of Israel through, Let My people go.
Go down, Moses, way down in Egypt’s land,
Tell old Pharaoh: Let My people go.

The pillar of cloud shall clear the way, Let My people go;
A fire by night, a shade by day, Let My people go.
Go down, Moses, way down in Egypt’s land,
Tell old Pharaoh: Let My people go.

As Israel stood by the water-side, Let My people go;
At God’s command it did divide, Let My people go.
Go down, Moses, way down in Egypt’s land,
Tell old Pharaoh: Let My people go.

When they had reached the other shore, Let My people go;
They dang the song of triumph over, Let My people go.
Go down, Moses, way down in Egypt’s land,
Tell old Pharaoh: Let My people go.

Oh, let us all from bondage flee, Let My people go;
And let us all in Christ be free, Let My people go.
Go down, Moses, way down in Egypt’s land,
Tell old Pharaoh: Let My people go.


In white countries like Italy, Poland and Spain, the people worship a black Madonna and a black Jesus. Actor Blair Underwood also points this out in the video.

Watch the video below. It gets even deeper:




Source


No comments:

Post a Comment