Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Texas Judge Suggests He Will Join ‘Civil Unrest, Civil Disobedience, Civil War Maybe’ If Obama Is Reelected

Judge Tom Head, a county judge in Lubbock, Texas, announced on a local television station that he wouldpersonally join the resistance against a United Nations’ takeover of American sovereignty, which he says will occur if Obama is reelected:


[Obama] is going to try to hand over the sovereignty of the United States to the UN. Okay, what’s going to happen when that happens? I’m thinking worst case scenario here. Civil unrest, civil disobedience, civil war maybe. We’re not just talking a few riots here and demonstrations. We’re talking Lexington-Concord take up arms and get rid of the guy. 
Now what’s going to happen if we do that, if the public decides to do that? He’s going to send in U.N. troops — with the little blue beanies. I don’t want ‘em in Lubbock County. Okay. So I’m going to stand in front of their armored personnel carrier and say ‘you’re not coming in here’. “And the sheriff, I’ve already asked him, I said ‘you gonna back me’ he said, ‘yeah, I’ll back you.’”

Watch it:

                           


This is not Judge Head’s first foray into the deepest cesspools of anti-Obamaism. In 2009, Head posted a picture of nine people who were arrested while wearing Obama t-shirts, accompanied by the text “Did you ever see anyone arrested wearing a Bush T-shirt, or for you older folks, an Eisenhower?, Gerald Ford?, Ronald Reagan?, even Nixon?, or any political t-shirt? There MUST be a message here, but I can’t quite grasp it, or maybe I’m afraid to.”

Moreover, Head’s brand of paranoia is hardly limited to low-level county officials in Texas. Ted Cruz, the Texas GOP’s U.S. Senate candidate, published an article last January claiming that billionaire George Soros is leading a global United Nation’s conspiracy to eliminate the game of golf.

1 comment:

  1. hey there and thank you for your info – I've definitely picked
    up anything new from right here. I did however expertise a
    few technical points using this website, as I experienced to reload the
    web site many times previous to I could get it
    to load properly. I had been wondering if your web host is OK?
    Not that I am complaining, but slow loading instances times will often affect your placement in google and could damage your
    high quality score if advertising and marketing with Adwords.
    Anyway I am adding this RSS to my e-mail and can look out for much more of your
    respective fascinating content. Make sure you update this again very soon.


    Visit my blog - live dominatrix

    ReplyDelete